How to Unlock the HTC phones
How to Factory Unlock HTC phone and use any SIM
HTC is one of the greatest smart phones on the market. The company was founded in the year 1997 as a laptop manufacturer, later they start producing cell Phones. HTC phones are very useful, and there come in different models and specifications, including HTC 2223, HTC 6600, HTC 9500, etc. On 27 September 2013, HTC announced that HTC sold all the shares of Beats to Beats Electronics. Sometimes HTC phones are locked on some carrier, and we need to unlock them so we can use it in other regions or to use other carriers Sim cards.
To unlock the HTC phones, you need to know how to unlock an HTC device. For this purpose, you need a rooted device with a custom recovery. In this regard, you just have to use our services to unlock your HTC phones permanently. It doesn’t matter which device you own. You will be provided a complete list that will cover almost all the models of HTC phones.
Unlock HTC Step By Step
The method includes the following steps.
- First of all start the HTC device and find your IMEI number, if you dont know it you can check this page on What is IMEI number and How to find it. There are numerous ways to find the IMEI number of an HTC device. You can dial *#06# from your phone, and you will get your IMEI number on a screen.
- Find on which carrier your HTC phone is locked on, if you can’t find it check here on HTC IMEI Checker. This step is the most important step. The information mentioned above is imperative to start the unlocking process. You will be required to fill the information block on our website.
- Choose the Carrier from the list and make the order.
- After the completion of the unlocking process, we will inform you through a text message or email what is your Unlock Code .
- After this put your new SIM card in your HTC phone and Enter your Unlock Code.