What is IMEI number and How to find it!?
What is IMEI number, how important is IMEI number for me?
IMEI number stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity umber. The IMEI number of a device is a 15-digit code that every device has. This unique code is used for many purposes. The verification of a device without any IMEI number is impossible. Usually, the IMEI number is used to check a device. In other words, it is used for the identification of your phone. Besides this, IMEI number is an important thing when it comes to unlocking a phone. When the devices get locked, they require being unlocked by any of the unlocking services we got, depends what brand model you own. Today, thousands of companies are providing IMEI Unlock cell phone service, but they are not us, we have the best prices for guarantee service. In addition to unlock your device and be able of using the full potentials you must know What is IMEI for your phone.
What can someone do with my imei number, can someone hack my phone with imei number
In short No, еvery device in the world has an individual IMEI code. The biggest purpose of assigning a device an IMEI number is to prevent it from stealing. As mentioned above, every phone has a unique number, it can identify the device. If the phone is stolen or lost, the user usually contacts the company and block the IMEI number of the device. The company will block the phones IMEI but also allows you to track or find the device using the IMEI position. If you want to check the your phone IMEI status we have the right service for you, here you can Check your Devices IMEI Status. Just select your Brand, is it iPhone, Sony, HTC or Samsung or maybe LG, just pick the right service for you and we will give 100% satisfaction for cheapest price on the market.
What are relations between Sim number and using imei number
IMEI number is not related to the SIM card. If someone changes the SIM, the IMEI number would be still the same. This is a powerful use of an IMEI number. Not only it provides identity to the device, but it also secures the device in some terms. Moreover, the IMEI number has a specified order in which all the IMEI numbers are assigned.
How to find my Phone’s IMEI number
Many people don’t have proper information about IMEI number. They also don’t know what it is and where it is. There are numerous ways to locate an IMEI number. Some of them are listed below.
- The quickest way to get the IMEI number for all Brand device is dialing *#06# from the phone. A message will appear with the IMEI number.
- If you are using iPhone – iOS, you can locate it on the lower back of your device. Or go to the Settings menu, open it and click on “About Device” option.
- You will see your device’s IMEI number in the status option further.
- If you are using Android OS, go to Settings > More > About device > Status , scroll down and here you can see your IMEI number.
- You can find your IMEI number under your battery. Most of the devices have IMEI number printed under the battery. Just take off the battery and get it.
- You can also check the original box of the phone. The IMEI number is normally written on the box which comes with the device.